Refunds / Cancellations Policy
The Internet is an amazing tool, it has changed the way we live - With only a few mouse-clicks, you can follow the news, look up facts, buy goods and services, and communicate with others from around the world. It's important to Vape Emporium to help our customers retain their privacy when they take advantage of all the Internet has to offer.
We believe your details are exactly that, and no one else's. Your privacy is important to you and to us. So we'll protect the information you share with us. To protect your privacy, Vape Emporium follows different principles in accordance with worldwide practices for customer privacy and data protection.
We won’t sell or give away your name, mail address, phone number, email address or any other information - to anyone. We’ll use state-of-the-art security measures to protect your information from unauthorised users. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
NOTICE TO PARENTS
Parents or guardians: we want to help you guard your children's safety.
The Vape Emporium site does not publish content that is targeted to children or sell products to children. However, if you are concerned about your children accessing the products or services from the Vape Emporium site please ensure you do not leave your account logged in, which would allow them access to the Vape Emporium site.
If you require to cancel your order or recieve a refund before the order has been dispatched then please contact us by email found on our About Us page. We will aim to issue the refund and cancel your order within 24 hours. If you're order has already been dispatched then you will need to follow our returns policy found below.
Returns policy for defective or damaged goods
The following details all information regarding our returns policy.
1) Damaged, defective or missing goods in your order when recieved must be informed to Ezee-Quit via email or phone call within 48 hours. We will not accept any claims made after this time period. DO NOT dispose of any of these goods before reporting the issue to us, as we may request that the item is returned to us first.2) The goods must be returned to Ezee-Quit. Once we recieve the returned goods, we will inspect them and if the item is defective we can offer you a refund within the first 30 days of purchase or a replacement. If a replacement is not available then we will issue a refund or may offer an exchange for an alternative product. If the goods are deemed not to be defective or the damage is caused by misuse, accidental damage or wear and tear, you will liable for any costs incurred returning the goods to us.
3) We may ask further questions relating to the goods. Please provide as much detail as possible so that we can give advice on the use of the goods to possibly avoid the unnecessary need to return them.
4) Return of the goods is your responsibility. Any goods that go missing in the post due to none recorded delivery will not be refunded. You have a duty to take care of any goods whilst they are in your possession.
Returns policy for unwanted goods
1) The goods must be returned to Ezee-Quit at your expense within 14 days of the purchase date. We will refund you the full cost of the goods excluding postage costs once we have received and inspected them.
2) Goods must be returned unused and sealed in the original packaging. Electronic cigarettes cannot be returned once used for hygiene reasons unless defective.
3) You have a duty to take care of any goods whilst they are in your possession.
4) Ezee-Quit will not accept responsibility for lost or damaged goods. We advise to return the goods via recorded delivery and use suitable packaging.
Returns Policy for Atomiser and coils.
Atomisers and coils have a limited lifespan. We will only accept the return of atomisers and coils if defective on arrival. You must inform us within 48 hours of recieving the goods. We will inspect the atomisers or coils once returned back to us. After careful inspection we will replace any defective atomisers or coils and refund any reasonable postage costs you incur returning the atomiser to us.
We promise to:
Act in a professional manner and be polite at all times
Deal with your enquiry promptly or explain the reason for any delay
Listen to you and ask for your views
Keep our promises
Be open and honest and explain our decisions
Apologise when we make a mistake and put things right
Accept your right to complain and guarantee a full investigation and considered response
Treat you and your data with respect
For any questions or further advice regarding returns, please contact us by email or phone through our contact page.